Solanaland, a Solana-based launchpad platform, has introduced the upcoming pre-sale of its native utility token – $SLAND. In keeping with a press launch through GlobeNewswire on March 25, the ICO pre-sale is about to happen on well-liked launchpad protocol PinkSale starting March 28, 2023.
“We’re thrilled to be quickly launching our utility token on Pink Sale”, in accordance with the press launch. “We’re creating an all-in-one ecosystem for Solana token launches, and we consider our platform will allow customers to unlock the potential of low-cap tokens. Our launchpad is ideal for degens trying to discover new alternatives within the DeFi house.”
Solanaland – The Full Solana Launchpad
With Solanaland, customers will be capable to create a launchpad, lock liquidity, auto checklist on Raydium/Orca, conduct airdrops in addition to effortlessly mint SPL tokens in minutes.
Moreover, Solanaland is designed to perform as essentially the most appropriate platform for degens trying to put money into low-cap tokens within the hope of constructing enormous income. Ordinarily, low-cap tokens are thought-about fairly dangerous as they exhibit increased volatility than different cash. Nonetheless, they compensate for this dangerous nature of theirs with the potential of some excessive returns.
With the launch of its native token to begin within the subsequent few days, Solanaland is about to enter the fourth and last section of its growth – most of which is centered round advertising and marketing.
Earlier levels of the Solanaland mission concerned the constructing and integration of options geared toward offering a singular consumer expertise. Considered one of such options is DEXGecko, a worth software that permits customers to trace tokens in addition to view all dwell buying and selling knowledge associated to those tokens.
Extra On The $SLAND Token
As earlier acknowledged, the $SLAND token will function the native utility token on Solanand; thus, it will likely be the first fee medium for accessing all providers on the Solana launchpad mission.
In keeping with Solanaland’s official web site, there’s a complete provide of 1,000,000 $SLAND tokens, 60% of which has been put aside for the upcoming presale. The remaining 40% is predicted for use for advertising and marketing and provide to centralized exchanges.
It’s price stating that $SLAND pre-sale will permit traders to buy the token at an “unique low cost fee”. Frequent with most ICOs, traders want solely to attach their Solana pockets to the platform in an effort to take part within the pre-sale.
In the meantime, SOL, the native token of the Solana blockchain, seems to be experiencing a slight worth recorrection. In keeping with knowledge from Coingecko, SOL has declined by 2.3% within the final seven days.
On the time of writing, SOL is valued at $20.78, having a 0.39% worth decline within the final 24 hours. With its market cap valued at $7.98 billion, the altcoin stays the twelfth largest cryptocurrency available in the market.
SOL buying and selling at $20.84 | Supply: SOLUSD chart on Tradingview.com
Featured Picture: Binance Academy, chart from Tradingview.com
Leave a Reply